Spitting Fire

I love the concept of choices. We choose what we wear, what we eat, and more. And it's these choices that create the present we're currently on. I love how it liberates you, because these choices are what your heart truly wants and wishes for. It liberates us from the lies we hide behind. Choices convey what the body cannot. If only words can truly say what the heart wants. Well, I guess this is why choices exist. And for now, I wish you all a pleasant Sunday evening as I am about to devour some Mozzarella sticks whilst singing acoustic covers and ol' tunes... cue the storm. (PS. Someone please teach me how to zip my lips- against both food, and horrid words)

Photo by Cyrus Panganiban
Outfit: Denim Jacket: Aeropostale, Plaid Top: Old Navy, Trousers: River Island, Shoes: Brash










1 comment:

  1. Very nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!