Shut up and dance

I've had a couple of amazing weeks, and if it continues at this rate, this summer will be considered my favorite summer so far (I just hope I didn't jinx anything). Working at California Summer Camps has always been a huge part of my summer, and this year so far, has just been ineffably fulfilling. No words can describe how I feel before, during, and after work. It actually doesn't feel like work, so I understand the saying: Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.

I love what I'm doing right now, and I feel incredibly happy. I just hope you have found yours too. Never stop looking for your passion, and if you've found it, continue doing it and never stop. It'll not only do you good, but others, as well. You'll see.

Also, here are a couple of pictures taken by Justin Co; featuring pieces from Mia Zarah! Enjoy! Yes, I'm officially claiming 'Shut Up and Dance' as my 2015 Summer Anthem!

Photos by Justin Co
Outfit: Both tops from Mia Zarah












2 comments:

  1. Hi Niña :)
    I love the quality of your photos, what camera do you use?...that is, if you dont mind me asking...
    I've just started blogging...and I was wondering if you could give me some tips and such, if its not too much to ask :)

    http://catrionaysabela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh fave blogger forever <3 also! love your shades so much i bought a similar one from h&m! :-)

    andreafelicia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!