Outline

Another couple of cheeky photos with Kim is unavoidable. Considering the fact that we've been friends since the summer after 7th grade (due to some certain tween magazine involvement) and actually kept in touch, such a photoshoot is a must. Despite the evident sweat on my part, t'was a memorable shoot! With regards to the title of the song, I quite like the idea of leaving an outline before I die. Instead of a mark, maybe an imprint would do so as to boost the imagination of the others who come after me. So maybe they can fill in whatever outline or idea I made. An odd thought... Nevertheless, hope you enjoy this set!

Photo credits to Marc Abasolo | Marc's instagram
Outfit: Dress: Monki, Shoes: Nike, Chambray: Old Navy




















1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!