Years


Because as I was attempting to revive my ask.fm yesterday, I realized I haven't updated my blog in almost a month! For that, I deeply apologize. With all the reviews and other stuff, I thought I was doing good with my blog. Looks like I'm not! (hu hu hu)

Neglect for my blog may come (especially with Senior year creeping around the corner) but I'll always be back. Maybe. I've just got a lot on my mind lately! I'll post an Instagram Update as soon as possible or you can just follow me here! I update my instagram account more.

Hope y'all are having a splendid summer! Oh, and I miss my long hair and Close Up Forever Sumer. *sigh*

Outfit: Top: Forever 21, Velvet Skirt: DIY, Cardigan: Old Navy, Hidden Wedges: Topshop

7 comments:

  1. Yeah senior year is crazy. But you'll be fine! I love that skirt so much, and you've styled it really well! Lovely pictures:)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect lovely<33 x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on senior year, Niña! I'm an incoming junior and I am a tad bit anxious about it. Oh, and I really missed your posts. I've been waiting for a new post! Hahaha :)

    Btw, I just followed your blog. Do you mind following back? Hehe.
    apriltmbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! x

    http://ellamayho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!