Pompeii










Sorry if this was posted quite late. I was supposed to post it yesterday but I was too busy sulking over the fact I deleted all my beach photos from summer (including four outfit posts) because the Samsung dude told me there was no possible way of getting back the photos. Fortunately, I have some helpful friends who helped me because if you follow me on twitter, you'll notice how much of a drama queen I am when I get depressed. But anyways, I got the pictures back and 'in-yo-face' to the Samsung dude!

The bad side, I used up tons of money for the application to retrieve my deleted photos. I'm planning to start a business to pay myself back. If you've got any photos you've accidentally deleted that was in a USB or SD Card or CD, just come to me and I'll see to it you get those photos back because I don't want anyone else to feel the pain I felt- yes, I did cry... for hours (don't judge me okay). Just email me on nina.alvia@gmail.com for the details (and no, the price you're going to pay isn't even a sixteenth of the price I paid- way less, I promise)

Enjoy Bastille's Pompeii down there!


Shot this at Mövenpick, Mactan, Cebu
Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: Target, Purple thingy (idk what it's called): idk heh, Shades: SM


24 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!
    Thanks for your comment, now following you dear.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the sundress<3
    Visit my blog whenever u had a chance, and would you like to follow each other?

    agustinmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling of having one's photos deleted! I didn't get it back though :(

    http://orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it back. Just give me your SD Card and I'll retrieve it for you. :) There's a price though. :) But I think it's totally worth it (biased me hahaha).

      Delete
  4. Such great bright colors for the beach!
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that beach look!!

    Would you like to visit/follow each other?<3
    http://currentlybreathing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yellow and purple are perfect together!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page
    PS. Don't forget to check my latest post featuring a lovely Oasap overall !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shoes and sunnies, they're gorgeous! xx Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the yellow dress here! you look gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sun dress! :) You have a nice blog. I am your new follower on GFC & Bloglovin. I hope you will follow me back, come see my blog now. See you! :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit! <3
    we follow you blog and blogovin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing dress! Your blog is really interesting!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!