Clarity


Summer = Sun, Sun = Heat, Heat = Sweat, Sweat = Haggard-looking Niña






It's finally summer! And as expected, my actions (so far) could be mistaken for a sloth's. Just lying around, music blasting from my laptop and surfing the world wide web for something to take me on a ride away from reality while eating- talk about multi-tasking. So far so food good! Sorry, I can't stop thinking about food. 
Actually, my summer is pretty packed. I'm planning to take up football again, take advanced Chemistry and Geometry classes and I'm also a Junior Camp Counselor for California Summer Camp! I'm really really excited. I guess these weeks are my "rest" weeks before I start getting tired, wew. 
I promise to post a lot since I have so much time on my hands right now. I just get really lazy (BLAME THE HEAT). 
I really don't know what to say right now and this essay is really horrible so I'll just bid you all goodbye for now and enjoy your Summer (for Filipinos) or Spring break! :)

And I'm trying to vlog so here's a video of one of my summer days :)
Wasn't able to take videos during our training in California Summer Camps though, sorry! :(



Outfit: Top from Forever 21, Dress from Forever 21, Shoes from Converse, Socks from Ralph Lauren (they're polka dotted! :) )

21 comments:

  1. Your summer sounds like it's going to be super fun. :D Lucky you! I still have almost three months before school ends. :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope it'd be as fun as I hope HAHA :) Oh, good luck in your last months ! :) :)

      Delete
  2. Cute pics on the playground! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great and love your video!

    www.deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And Thank you for watching my useless video ahahahhah :))

      Delete
  4. Looking good! Jeez it's not even spring over here lol, i'm craving so much for summer! :\

    Enter my giveaway and win a $100 voucher free to spend!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can do it!!! HAHAHA :) :)

      Okay, I will! Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. Cute look!
    http://rslamode.blogspot.hu/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog!!!!
    http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful blog with gorgeous pictures!
    thanks for your comment on mine:)

    kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post dear, love the playground pictures, so colourful!

    http://futurereflectionsk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all! Love you, guys!